QM 107 Understanding the Requirements of ISO45001:2018 & Internal Auditor course
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) and performance of internal audit.
Who should Attend
This course is designed for people who need to be familiar with the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety; i.e Safety managers, Different departments managers & Safety officers.
The course will cover:
– Standard terminology
– Understand and interpret the changes in ISO 45001:2018
– Introducing Risk- Based Thinking Method
– Understand the occupational health and safety definitions.
– Understand the occupational health and safety MS importance.
– Understand the 10 clauses of ISO 45001:2018.
– Understand the safety regulations in the workplace.
– Understand the audit types, principals and definitions.
– Understand the ISO 19011:2011 main points.
– Understand how to conduct the audit.
– Understand the audit techniques and the question techniques
– Understand how to deal with audit problems.
– Understand how to prepare the audit checklists
– Understand how to report the audit findings
Course Duration: 3 days
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: intermediate
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No